If you are a qualified teacher from a country outside the UK, looking for supply or permanent teaching work within England, we can help. Schools in the UK attract a large number of international teachers and we can help you find the perfect role.
The demand for overseas teachers (including newly qualified graduates) is high and we have opportunities available throughout the country in most subject areas and age groups.
Wherever you’re from in the world, we have a dedicated International Resourcing Team ready to provide expert advice to those who are serious about relocating to teach in the UK. Along with out sister companies ABC Teachers and Smart Teachers we have a branches across the country, so you've got plenty of choice on where you want to end up. Whether you are looking for short or long-term work, we would love to hear from you. We can even secure you work before you arrive.
Our relocation service includes:
- Visa & Travel Advice Before we get to finding you the perfect teaching job, we will help ensure that you are eligible for a UK working visa and that your qualifications are recognised.
- Dedicated Local Support On your arrival to the UK you will be looked after by our friendly team, who will be on hand to give advice and guidance.
- Smart Start Moving to a new country can be daunting, but we can provide you with assistance in setting up a UK bank account and applying for your National Insurance Number. You’ll feel ready to hit the ground running long before you step on the plane!
- Continuing Professional Development We offer a range of bespoke CPD courses to build on your teaching skills and ensure you’re classroom ready.
Requirements for teaching in the UK:
- You must be licensed to teach in your own country.
- You will be required to provide a criminal background check from your own country, as well as the UK.
- You must hold a valid work visa – we advise you to apply for your visa as soon as possible as the time it takes to process can vary. For more information on applying for a work visa, visit the UK government website.
To get started, complete the Register now form and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your options.
If you're currently based in Australia, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.