Getting to know you
Once you’ve submitted your information, one of our friendly consultants from your local branch will give you a call to discuss your experience, run through your CV and find out more about you.
Looking for supply work?
If you meet our criteria, we’ll take some reference details and arrange a time and date to discuss your requirements further
Looking for permanent work?
We will refer you to our dedicated permanent recruitment team
Once we have your reference details and permission to send them, we’ll start requesting and chasing them.
In the meantime, we’ll send you an online application form to complete ahead of your interview.
Our key documents
Getting you ready for work
After your interview, our team will work hard to get you cleared for work. Our clearance process is in line with DfE (Department for Education) and REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) guidelines and includes a number of checks:
- Right to work, photo ID and address
- A current enhanced DBS certificate including Children's Barred List, registered on the Update Service
- References and work history
- Overseas police check / certificate of good conduct confirmed (where applicable)
- Childcare Disqualification Questionnaire (primary candidates only)
- Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA) list checked for prohibitions
- Qualified Teacher Status checks
- Letter of professional standing (where applicable)
Keeping you up-to-date
We ask all our candidates to provide proof that they have completed child protection and safeguarding training within the last 12 months. If you aren’t able to provide proof, you can complete the courses for free via our training provider.
We’re proud to offer additional training and support to all our supply staff. You can search and book your free place on our training courses, events, webinars and exhibitions.