Vision for Education are looking to employ a Teaching Assistant to work in a Reception class at a First School in the Gosforth area.
About the role
This position is set to begin in September 2022, working part time to support pupils with Phonics, offering early intervention groups. The school would ideally like an experienced Teaching Assistant, who has outstanding knowledge of teaching the Read, Write, Inc, Phonics Programme. The successful candidate will be approachable and nurturing towards the pupils and their learning and have a professional approach to all school aspects.
About the school
This is a fantastic school based in the Gosforth area. The Head Teacher aims to support all pupils towards becoming curious, resilient, and independent learners who develop a love for learning.
- • Have had experience of supporting children with diverse needs.
- • Have experience of teaching Read, Write, Inc.
- • Hold a minimum of Level 3 Teaching Qualification.
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.