We have an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team as a SEND Teaching Assistant in the Cheltenham area.
About the role
We are currently seeking a SEND Teaching Assistant to work within our partner SEND school setting in the Cheltenham area. The Teaching Assistant role involves supporting school aged pupils who have been identified as having additional needs.
About the school
This caring and nurturing environment are committed to supporting their pupils to reach their full potential. Providing opportunities to develop as effective communicators, form positive relationships and work towards their independence.
- Have the ability to work with a wide range of children with complex additional needs.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for helping children succeed.
- Be able to work collaboratively, building positive professional relationships
- Be resilient, flexible and enthusiastic.
- Previous experience supporting children with additional needs.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.