Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant.
About the role
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start a role at a Primary School in Retford. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and creative Teaching Assistant to work as a group leader within the Nursery setting. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30-12:00.
About the school
The school is part of a large multi-academy trust, the school create an atmosphere and environment that is an inclusive community underpinned by Christian Values. The school believe that every child is unique; every child is valued, encouraged to aspire and challenged to achieve. The school were recently judged ‘Good’ in its recent Ofsted Inspection in July 2023.
- Experience of working with EYFS and primary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in childcare.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.