Vision for Education are working with a specialist school in Peterborough who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within a classroom setting in a specialist provision.
About the role
We’re looking for a calm, nurturing SEN Teaching Assistant to support within this well-resourced, specialist provision in Peterborough. The candidate will be dedicated, enthusiastic, calm under pressure and able to build positive relationships with pupils. The ability to work collaboratively with parents, class teachers and other professionals is also beneficial.
About the school
This is a school that specialises in SEN and has a very warm and welcoming environment. They put the welfare of their pupils as a top priority and have a flexible curriculum to reflect this, ensuring they get the most out of their experience. The school is based in Peterborough therefore is easily accessible by car and has good transport links.
- Be resilient, engaging, and friendly
- Have a range of behaviour management skills and be able to adapt learning methods to meet the needs of pupils
- Hold a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process one with us
- Have some experience or knowledge of working with SEN children
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.