Day to Day supply
£126 per day (supply only, pay is dependent on role type)
January 2024 - Ongoing.
About the role
Are you looking for a better work life balance? Would you be interested in working on supply full time?
Vision for education are looking to recruit an experienced teacher to provide cover across Hull and surrounding areas. You will be responsible for general cover across different curriculmn areas in various different secondary schools. All work will be provided and you will just be expected to teach and manage the classroom environment.
In return, Vision for Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD training courses
- A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your placement
- Opportunities for ongoing work in a variety of schools
If you are passionate about education and making a positive impact on the lives of young people, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team of dedicated education professionals.
About the school
Vision for education are a preferred staff partner of number of secondary schools and academies within Hull and the surrounding areas of the East Riding of Yorkshire.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.