We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator to join our secondary team in Stockton-on-Tees office where you will be supporting Secondary Schools with their staffing needs.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong administrative and telephone experience to join a market leader or a driven, passionate graduate who is looking to begin a career in recruitment as part of a company that prioritises customer service and ethical practices in a competitive industry.
- Provide exceptional, consistent customer service to secondary schools and candidates; being prepared to go above and beyond.
- Proactively source new candidates by placing adverts on a range of job boards, contacting university providers and arranging open days.
- Proactively chasing references.
- Develop sound knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and candidate skill set to ensure successful matches/placements are created.
- Receive and effectively manage job applications, pre-screen candidates, conduct face to face interviews, CV writing and actively source suitable positions for individual candidates that match their needs.
- Fully understand and be compliant in practising the highest levels of safeguarding when it comes to our candidates.
- Working between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm two days per week, 7.30am – 4pm two days per week and 7.30am – 4.30pm on a Friday.
- During school summer holidays, hours of work are 9am – 3pm.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- An ability to organise their own workload, meet deadlines and act on their own initiative.
- Self-motivated and resilient.
- Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
- Competent and confident in the use of computers and online based systems.
- Able to create and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
- Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
- Operate effectively as part of a happy, motivated team.
- have completed foundation degree or bachelor degree level studies. (We also welcome applications from experienced education practitioners and qualified Teachers).
- a foundation degree or bachelor degree.
What we offer
- Salary: £20k + uncapped commission
- Structured training programme with consistent support from a dedicated mentor and company Training Manager.
- The opportunity to work for a market leading company with a fantastic reputation across the country.
- An open, honest, transparent and professional working environment.
- Genuine career development
- Company laptop.
- Company pension.
- Termly incentives.