PPA Cover Teacher
EYFS & Key Stage 1 Only.
SEPTEMBER 2022 START
£90 to £130 per day
About the role
This role is to start as soon as possible (pending relevant vetting checks) You will deliver PPA cover, 3 days per week, covering all classes across EYFS and Key Stage 1. There will be a focus on creative based topics in these PPA sessions, you will be require to plan and deliver your own lessons.
About the school
The staff ensure that all children are nurtured, challenged and inspired so that they achieve the best outcomes and contribute positively to society.
The school is easily accessible from all transport links and located close the the A165. The school benefits from a large carpark, but it is recommend you arrive earlier to ensure you get parked.
- Must hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Must have relevant experience within a EYFS
- Must Hold UK qualified teacher status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.