Food Technology Teacher required for Brighton secondary school starting after Easter 2022, full time!
About the role
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Food Technology Teacher on behalf of a secondary school based in Brighton. The Food Technology Teacher role will be full time starting after Easter 2022 and will have some KS3 Art Teaching responsibilities.
As the Food Technology Teacher you will be responsible for planning and delivering Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Food Technology lessons along with Key Stage 3 Art.
About the school
The secondary school graded as ‘good’ overall in their latest Ofsted inspection has over 700 students across years 7 – 11 and has recently moved to a new, purpose-built site. The school are looking for experienced teachers who are committed to whole child education and can be flexible and resilient.
- Be a driven teacher than can help engage pupils in both practical and theory lessons
- Be able to work as a team and support others
- Have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
- Have recent experience planning and delivering Food Technology lessons
- Recent teaching experience in Food Technology
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.