The school boasts a vibrant, caring and family friendly environment and is looking for a Year 6 Teacher that promotes a clear vision and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver the National Curriculum through planning creatively.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. AWR is applicable on this role
About the role
Working in year 6, the school are looking for a dynamic and creative Teacher.
About the school
A warm and welcoming school that is conveniently located near the motorway links. This school is part of a Multi-Academy trust making it a perfect place to develop your career.
To be considered for the role of Year 6 Teacher you will:
- Creative and passionate
- PGCE with QTS and primary school experience
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Year 6 curriculum knowledge is crucial for this role.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Diane Roberts on 0161 273 7475
or email firstname.lastname@example.org