Year 3/4 Teacher required for a small primary school based in a town 15 miles North West of Battle due to start after Easter, mornings only with the possibility of going full time on a permanent role from September for the right candidate.
About the role
The Year 3/4 Teacher will be expected to plan and deliver engaging lessons in lower Key Stage 2 whilst managing behaviour and attainment in the classroom. You will also be expected to mark and monitor pupil’s work and set targets for progress.
About the school
The primary school is a small, modern, rural school looking to recruit a qualified primary teacher who will hit the ground running. The school have a friendly and supportive team and leaders who are especially considerate of staff well-being and workload. The teaching staff are backed by teaching assistants who help to create a strong team who work well together. They have on site parking and cater to students aged 4 – 11 where they current have 5 mixed-aged classes.
- Have recent teaching experience
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Be hard-working and positive with high expectations
- Recent teaching experienced in KS2
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.