Vision for Education is looking to appoint a part time Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a small primary school in the Stockton area.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful Teaching Assistant will focus on delivering whole class support across Key Stage 1, primarily within a Year 1 class. The successful applicant will deliver literacy and numeracy to small groups. Ideally, the successful teaching assistant will have experience of delivering intervention-based support. This position will be part time, working 08:30 – 12:00 Monday to Friday. This is a long-term Teaching Assistant (TA) role, which will commence in September 2022 and will continue on a long term basis.
About the school
This average sized primary school is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Year 1 Teaching Assistant to join their motivated team. This primary school has a strong team spirit and dedicated work ethic among staff. Within the school, they have worked hard to introduce and continually improve a unique and exciting method of teaching creative and foundation subjects.
- Level 2 qualification
- Experience of working within schools.
- Level 2 in Children and Young People or equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.