Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a highly experienced Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply team, to start as soon as possible.
About the role
You would be working part time, in a friendly primary school in the Durham area and would be working until the end of May at the least. As a Year 1 Teacher, you will be teaching a wide range of ability levels within the class, including SEND, and there would be an expectation to plan. This would be a part-time role working 8.30-3.30, Monday to Thursday. You would also be expected to help out with lunchtime duties and afterschool club on a couple of days.
About the school
This small one form entry school provides good education to children in Nursery to Year 6. There is a strong focus on reading within the school and a lot of lessons are planned with the outdoors in mind too.
- Have experience teaching primary education, particularly in KS1.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of supply teachers.
- Have a passion for supporting children in their education journey.
- Any experience of supporting SEND and Early Years children would be an advantage.
- QTS within the UK and at least 3 years teaching experience in KS1.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.