Vision For Education are seeking to appoint a trainee teaching assistant to work at a Primary School based in Newcastle.
About the role
This is a full-time role set to commence in September 2022. The successful candidate will be working alongside the class teachers to offer support across the school, working from Early Years-Key Stage 2. The school would like to employ someone who is forward-thinking, passionate and eager to start a career in education.
About the school
The Trainee Teaching Assistant role is based at a lovely school in Elswick. They pride themselves on continuously improving all aspects of school life, with all pupils making excellent progress between reception to upper key stage 2.
- • Have a passion for supporting and helping children.
- • Be dedicated to improving outcomes for all children.
- • Be kind, caring and compassionate.
- • Be willing to pay for an enhanced DBS check and register with the Update Service.
- • Be committed to completing the required training and participating in ongoing CPD.
- A genuine desire to work with children.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.