Vision for Education are looking for a teaching assistant to work in a KS2 class working 1:1 on a part-time basis. Wed-Fri: 9:00-15:30. The role will be working within a Blackpool school with a Y2 pupil. TO START SEPTEMBER 2022
About the role
The successful teaching assistant will be working 1:1 with a year 2 pupil on a part time basis. The child is at the moment undiagnosed but there are signs of ADHD. The pupil is within an average sized year 2 class so there will be general teaching assistant duties to be done as well as supporting the pupil 1:1.
General tasks will be:
- Supporting the class in the morning sessions
- Helping the teacher to implement lesson plans
- Working 1:1 where required in these sessions
- Working 1:1 and in small groups outside of the classroom in the afternoons
About the school
The school is an average sized 1 form entry CofE school, located in Blackpool. The school are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Year 2 Teaching Assistant to join their motivated team. This primary school has a strong team spirit and dedicated work ethic among staff. Within the school, they have worked hard to introduce and continually improve a unique and exciting method of teaching creative and subjects.
- Hold a Level 2 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Must have recent experience working within a primary school setting
- Experience working 1:1 preferred but not essential
- A calming and nurturing nature
- Flexible where required
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.