Vision for Education is looking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and working in SEN schools in and around Cambridge. This would be a full-time position starting ASAP.
About the role
We’re looking for calm, nurturing SEN Teaching Assistants to support within schools in and surrounding Cambridge. The perfect candidate will be motivated, calm and professional, ideally with knowledge of SEN as this would involve working with children with additional needs. This post would suit a patient, caring and calm individual with a passion for supporting children and young people.
About the school
Vision for Education work with a range of SEN schools surrounding the Cambridge area supporting a wide range of SEND. These schools have a thorough approach to treating each pupil as an individual through their flexible curriculum, offering warm friendly atmospheres with the needs of pupils and staff kept as a priority.
- Have experience working with children or young people with SEND
- Be flexible, proactive and patient
- Have a DBS or be willing to process one with us
- Have experience working in a similar setting with young people that have learning difficulties. For example, this could be at a similar school, residential care home or supported living
- Be proactive and empathetic in your approach, always aiming to achieve the best possible outcomes for the students you work with
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.