Required for January 2023 start, a enthusiastic and hard working HLTA - to work in a 'Good' Academy.
About the role
The successful applicant will complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities for all pupils, including those who need particular help in overcoming barriers to learning. This may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning and/or wellbeing activities for individuals, groups or whole classes for PPA. or short-term absences.
About the school
This Academy was judged by OFSTED to be a GOOD school in all categories - Motivational teaching, a strong climate for learning and good pupil behaviour all contribute to this.
Staff morale is high. The Executive Head Teacher and Head Teacher have developed a culture of high expectations, alongside a school climate that values all adults equally. Staff indicate how much they enjoy working in the school.
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children within an education setting, within a specified age range/subject area is essential.
- Essential qualifications include GCSEs grade A-C in English and Mathematics
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline, or appropriate experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.