Wouldn't it be amazing to have the opportunity to teach in schools across the North East without the demands of being a permanent member of staff? Vision for Education are looking for a Teacher of RE to join our successful team!
About the role
The role of RE teacher is an immersive experience into creating unique lessons within a collaborative department of likeminded staff who aim to help each other thrive. With a full yet kind timetable, the role allows for experience within a range of ages and abilities. This role could be the stepping stone to your dream career for the right teacher, while also allowing for a chance to discover different ways to uplift students.
About the school
The school are searching for a vibrant, team player who is keen to work towards academic excellence. The excellent reputation of the school is supported by the volume of positive feedback we receive from our staff who have worked in the school. With plenty of frameworks in place to support all aspects of their phenomenal staff body, the school are keen to provide as much help as possible - such as acting as mentors for ECT staff and offering incentives for hard work.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Relevant experience and qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.