Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Psychology teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools across the Darlington area for a start in June 2022.
About the role
The desired Psychology teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Psychology teacher must have experience of working within a Humanities department and be comfortable teaching Humanities at Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4) and Key Stage 5 (KS5).
About the school
The college has a great learning environment, where expectations and standards are high. Driven by their core values the school aims to inspire and support students, so that they can seek excellence in all aspects of school life. Centrally to this belief, the school's ethos is to deliver a high-quality learning experience in every classroom and excellent behaviour at all times and has been rated as 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted inspection.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher and Learning Status (QTLS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status or Qualified Teacher and Learning Status.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.