Are you a budding sports enthusiast looking for your next adventure? Vision for Education are looking to place optimistic teachers of PE into a vibrant school within the local area - could this be you?
About the role
The role of PE Teacher would involve both practical and theory work within a pleasant timetable with opportunity for preparation time. With an eclectic curriculum involving many avenues in sport, this is a role which will keep you on your toes and ready for success!
About the school
The school are searching for a member of staff who is ready to work towards academic excellence both for students and staff. With plenty of frameworks in place to support all aspects of their phenomenal staff body, the school are keen to provide as much help as possible - such as acting as mentors for ECT staff and offering incentives for giving back to staff. The brilliant reputation of the school is supported by the volume of positive feedback we receive from our staff who have worked in the school.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Relevant qualifications and experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.