This role is great for newly qualified teacher looking for experience working in schools, and also the most experienced teachers, looking for flexibility in their career.
About the role
As a Health and Social Teacher, you will be working within the Social Science department, working primarily with KS4 and KS5. Sharing your passion for the subject, you will be able to engage students across all ability levels, helping them achieve their goals within the subject.
About the school
The school believes that all pupils, regardless of ability, should have access to an environment where they are able to learn and are supported through their studies. With an inclusive community, the school offers a supportive and stimulating environment, incorporating pupils and parents into the school ethos. As a teacher in this school, you will be supported by the Senior Leadership Team for your own growth and development within the role.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- QTS and relevant experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.