We are looking to appoint an avid, adventuresome Teacher of Geography to work in one of our fantastic client schools. Are you looking to work in an encouraging environment to nuture your teaching abilities? Get in touch today!
About the role
Within this role, the appointed Geography teacher will exhibit a passion for learning and an encouraging approach to supporting students of mixed abilities. Working with both KS3 and KS4, the timetables allows for a jam packed day of furthering the learning of the schools students through a creative curriculum. As a long term role, you can be rest assured job security and the ability to build collaborative relationships with both the students and staff.
About the school
The school harbours a vibrant Humanities department full of supportive members of staff who's main objective is to instil positive educational growth into their student's time in school. They believe that all students of all abilities and background deserve the chance to build their own future in a safe and nurturing environment. From feedback off staff we currently have in the school, they speak highly of the ethos and attitude of the school, especially in terms of supporting staff through their day.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.