Teacher of Geography
£120 - £150 per day
Pay - Supply rate (dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
Flexible start dates - Book your video interview today!
About the role
Are you a Teacher of Geography?
Are you looking to make a positive impact in Secondary schools?
Are you looking for work in North Manchester or the surrounding areas?
If this applies to you, then we would be delighted to hear from you and share the amazing opportunities we have available for you.
We're looking for newly qualified and experienced Teachers of Geography who can offer Key Stage 3 (KS3), Key Stage 4 (KS4) and/or Key Stage 5 (KS5) cover to assist us with short-term and long-term assignments across a variety of schools in North Manchester and the surrounding areas.
About the school
We work with most of the Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges across Wigan, Salford, Manchester and further afield for those who may be happy to travel. Areas we also cover are Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, East Lancashire, Warrington, Cheshire, Buxton, Trafford and Stockport.
- • Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Geography with KS3, KS4 and/ or KS5 experience
- • Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a Post 14 Qualification with QTLS.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.