Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Geography. This is based in Redcar & Cleveland, full time starting September 2022.
About the role
The Academy requires an excellent teacher who is passionate about providing young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability. If you care about the success of all students, and have the energy to make that success a reality, we would welcome your application. Teaching AQA Geography the curriculum focuses on the 5 core concepts of Geography; sustainability, human and physical interactions, physical processes, climate change and development.
About the school
This outstanding academy is proud of its tradition of serving the families of the community of Redcar and Cleveland.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.