Are you a qualified Citizenship Teacher who can also teach other humanities subjects? Are you looking for flexible work? Get in touch TODAY, whether you’re newly qualified or experience, as we can offer all these possibilities.
About the role
The ideal Teacher of Citizenship will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As a Teacher of Citizenship, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Teacher of Citizenship has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
About the school
Vision For Education are working with numerous schools in Bury and the surrounding areas.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
- Have recent teaching experience teaching Citizenship to secondary aged pupils
- Be a passionate innovative teacher of Citizenship
- Hold QTS/QTLS
- Relevant school experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.