Are you a qualified Teacher?
Looking for a better work life balance for the next academic year, but need the security of guaranteed pay?
Speak to us!
About the role
The successful candidate will need to be available on standby for booking calls first thing in a morning, be happy to teach across Secondary Schools, Colleges, SEN provisions, and be happy to travel up to an hour.
As a supply teacher with Vision for Education, most days will be different and exciting! You will visit a range of different schools in different demographics and teach different classes and year groups. Most of work you will deliver will be planned; however this isn't always the case and you'd be required to think on your feet.
Ability to travel across York, Pocklington and Market Weighton is preferred.
About the school
You will visit a range of different schools in different demographics and teach different classes and year groups.
You must be able to travel across York, Pocklington, Selby and the surrounding area.
- QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS IN THE UK
- Miniumum 2 excellent graded teaching references
- Experience across KS3 & KS4
- Behaviour management skills
- Available 3-5 days per week
- Have access transport and be willing to travel to schools within a 25-mile radius
- Applications from ECTs / NQTs welcome!
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.