We are urgently seeking supply teachers with a desire to work with children who have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) for our client schools in Lancaster. We would welcome applications from NQT's/ECT’s also.
About the role
We are looking for teachers that are interested in part-time, full-time, or ad-hoc work. We can accommodate primary, secondary, and FE trained staff.
The ideal candidate will have in depth subject knowledge as well as being able to quickly adapt and integrate into the school's culture and ethos.
The school is looking for someone with a positive and calming influence in what can often be a difficult environment. Personality and empathy are key to quickly establishing relationships with some of the region’s most disaffected young learners.
About the school
Vision for Education are urgently seeking supply teachers with a desire to work with children who have special educational needs for our client schools in Lancaster.
We would welcome applications from NQT's/ECT’s with the desire and personality required to make an impact upon students' lives as well as their education. We work with a variety of schools ranging from primary to colleagues, mainstream schools with resource bases, alternative provisions, and more.
- Ideally hold QTS.
- Be confident and reliable.
- Have experience supporting children with special needs, or a desire to do so.
- Have recent, relevant experience in a school setting or similar background, or be willing to undertake 5 days volunteering.
- Holding QTS/QTLS.
- Recent, relevant experience in a similar setting in the past 2 years.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.