About the role
Working full or part time you will cover classes across either Early Years, and or Key Stages one and two supporting children of varying abilities. The work can be as regular as you'd like and we will ensure the schools are local to you or with reasonable travelling distance. Guaranteed work contracts are also available.
About the school
We work with various schools between 08:30am and 15:30pm, Monday to Friday with some marking expected but lessons planned in the short term. The schools we support are inclusive, friendly and enjoyable places of work with class Teaching Assistants often in place to support.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cover pre prepared work set by the full time teacher.
- Experience and responsibilities
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.