Subject Tutor (Part Time)
£30 per hour (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
April 2024 – ongoing
About the role
This local authority team, based in Bolton are looking to appoint a passionate Subject Tutor to deliver 1:1 tuition on an hourly basis during the day or after school. The desired Subject Tutor will work 1:1 with students in Key Stage 3 and 4 delivering subject specialist support. This part time Subject Tutor role is long term to support students to achieve their target grades.
About the school
Tuition sessions can be requested by local authorities, mainstream schools, or alternative provisions, with sessions usually taking place off site in community venues such as:
- Residential homes
- The family home (providing an appropriate adult is present)
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- A passion for the progress of secondary school pupils
- An ability to commit to regular tutoring sessions each week
- An ability to complete weekly reports of student’s engagement and attendance
- A teaching qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.