We are looking for candidates to join us for this Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant role. This is based at a mainstream primary school in Dewsbury, Kirklees.
About the role
We work with local mainstream primary schools as a first port of call for their temporary, permanent and supply cover needs. We can be flexible around your availability and also offer ad hoc supply work if preferred.
About the school
Mainstream primary school in Dewsbury, Kirklees.
To be considered for the role of Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (Primary School) you will:
- Experience working with primary aged pupils.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Relevant experience in the past few years working with children and/or young people .
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Claire Darling on 01484 642 889
or email email@example.com