We are looking for candidates to join us for this Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant role ASAP. The settings are based in Sunderland and surrounding areas. We are looking for full and part time staff.
About the role
We work with SEND Schools as a first port of call for their temporary, permanent and cover needs. We can be flexible around candidates, but most vacancies are full time Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 weekly . We can also off ad hoc supply work if preferred.
About the school
SEND Schools in Sunderland that support both primary and secondary aged students who have special educational needs.
- We are looking for candidates to join us for this Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant role who have a background in any of these areas; Health and Social Care, Early Childhood Studies, Supporting Teaching and Learning, Youth Work, Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health or a related qualification (but not essential).
- Experience is vital for this Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant role, as we need to obtain recent professional references.
- Relevant experience in the past few years working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.