Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a Sociology and Psychology Teacher for a Secondary School in Tunbridge Wells.
This role has a September 2022 start and is a full-time permanent position.
About the role
The role involves Teaching both Sociology and Psychology at key Stage 5.
The Educator will be committed, enthusiastic and friendly. There is a high standard of results at the School therefore the Educator will need to be passionate about raising attainment. There is a great deal of support at the School as the department the Educator will be joining is very helpful and collaborative.
About the school
The School is a large all girls Secondary School with outstanding Facilities. This is an extremely exciting time to join as the School is growing year on year creating an exciting environment and an opportunity to help shape the School.
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one.
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude.
- Significant experience as a Sociology/Psychology Teacher.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification. (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
- Teaching both Sociology and Psychology at key Stage 5