Vision For Education are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic part-time SENDCo to join a ‘Good’ OFSTED rated primary school after the Easter break.
About the role
The vacancy is for an experienced SENDCo who can spearhead the inclusion agenda to ensure all children achieve their full potential. Ideally, candidates would have the National award for SEN Coordination or be willing to complete this whilst working with the school.
About the school
This is a small, one-form entry school with huge potential. The school is close-knit, and family orientated with a supportive SLT team. We are looking for a highlight motivated SENDCo to join a strong, established SLT team. The school prides itself on team working and supporting staff members.
- Have previous experience of working with children with SEND
- Have previous experience working as a SENDCo
- Advantageous would be a National award for SEN Coordination
- Able to work well in a team and collaboratively on projects
- SEN Coordinator National Award is preferred
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.