Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SEND Teacher to work in a specialist provision in Peterborough. This is a full-time teaching role starting in the Summer term of 2022.
About the role
We’re looking for a calm, nurturing SEN teacher to support within this well-resourced, specialist provision in Peterborough. The students at this school have complex needs but every day is highly rewarding, providing many opportunities to learn new skills and face challenges with a positive mindset. You will need to be able to adapt to new situations efficiently and effectively whilst maintaining a calm nature and positive outlook.
About the school
This is a successful developed school who takes pride in all they do. They work with children and young adults who have complex needs and have a flexible, therapeutic curriculum to reflect this, treating every young person as an individual due to their differing needs.
- Have experience working with children with SEND
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be flexible, proactive and patient
- Holding Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- To have recent experience teaching within the last two years.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.