Vision for Education are seeking those looking to for SEND Teachers to work on supply. Working in schools in our local communities you will support children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking supply SEND Teachers for Key Stage 1&2 to work in local schools in Bishop Auckland and surrounding areas, starting in ASAP. Working in a school with a friendly and supportive environment in a specialist setting. You will support children aged 5 to 11 with special educational needs and disabilities such as SEMH Autism and Physical Disabilities.
About the school
The specialist schools cater for students in with communication and interaction problems, learning difficulties, social or emotional issues and visual or hearing impairments. The schools offer brilliant facilities and resources, and the staff pride themselves on their child-centred approach. Most schools we work with have excellent public transport links, but access to a vehicle would be advantageous.
- To be considered for the SEND Teacher role you must: • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching Status (NQT) • Hold a driving licence, which would be preferred, but not essential. • A DBS Certificate is an advantage but not essential, this can be arranged. • Confident de-escalating challenging situations. Training would be an advantage but not essential. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.