Are you a qualified Teacher looking for work in the Reading area? Look for a new job from January 2024 at a school where you can really make a difference?
About the role
We are seeking qualified Teachers on a permanent basis (temp to perm is also an option). The school are open to any subject specialism or Key Stage; as they have a few vacancies, they will be able to accommodate to most. This role is open to ECTs and experienced Teachers. SEN teaching experience is preferred but by no means essential, as the most important thing is a desire to work within a SEN setting.
About the school
This SEN school, part of a trust, are seeking qualified Teachers that are looking to join their team from January 2024. The school caters for children with ASD (Autism), Complex Needs and Learning Disabilities. The ages range from 4 years old to 17 years old.
The school are incredibly inclusive and offer their staff 3 well-being days to take per year (you can take them during term time), along with a health and well-being package. The school describe themselves as a community and a family, therefore are looking for Teachers with like minded way of thinking who want to be part of a great trust.
- SEN experience is preferred but not essential
- Be available for a permanent position / temp to perm position from January 2024, or sooner
- PGCE and QTS
- Work as part of a team, ensure the children get the best out of each day and encourage them to reach their full potential
- Work alongside SLT regarding EHCPs, improving and delivering the curriculum and any ideas for the schools improvement and future
What the school offer
- Well-being days x 3 (able to take during term time)
- Health and well-being package
- Training days and CPD
- A very warm, welcoming and inclusive environment