LOCATION – Oldham
CONTRACT TYPE – Full time
CONTRACT TERMS – Long term
SALARY - £350 - £400
JOB START – ASAP
About the role
Do you have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Are you an enthusiastic and caring person looking for their next new and exciting role?
Vision for Education are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with students with a diverse range of needs including physical disabilities and autism.
You will be required to work in special needs schools across Oldham as soon as possible!
- You will be expected to provide classroom-based support to students with a range of special education needs and disabilities
- You will need to be passionate and have a genuine interest in supporting students to help them with their learning and facilitate their development in a positive way
- You will support the class teacher by working with small nurture groups, and on a 1:1 basis
- We will be looking for someone with the right personality and skill set to support young people in fulfilling their best protentional
About the school
- We support well-established SEN schools in Oldham that cater for students aged 5-16 who will have an Education and Health Care Plan
- Each school has a committed and supportive team of staff who provide a nurturing and inclusive environment for all students
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
- Have a desire to work with students who have a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Have a caring, positive, and flexible attitude
- Be willing to work in a range of schools in the Oldham area
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.