We are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a long-term position at a mainstream secondary school in Huddersfield.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to provide additional support interventions to students with behavioural difficulties in a mainstream secondary school in the Huddersfield area. The position is full-time, term-time only, from February half-term until the end of the academic year with the potential for a permanent contract for the right candidates.
Support will be based in small-groups or on a 1:1 basis and therefore you will need to be able to quickly build relationships, be enthusiastic and approachable.
The role would be ideal for anyone with experience working with young people and who would like the transfer their skills into the classroom where you can make a genuine difference to the lives of the students.
About the school
This is a mainstream secondary school in the Huddersfield area.
- Have previous, recent experience working with young people
- Have a flexible approach to work and be able to think on your feet
- Be confident and have a positive approach that engages students in their learning
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Previous experience supporting young people
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.