Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support a child with a diagnosis of ADHD. The pupil is in year 4 and is at risk of being isolated.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed ADHD Teaching Assistant to make a difference to this pupil’s experience of education. The successful ADHD Teaching Assistant will be required to work one to one with a pupil in year 4 class with a diagnosis of ADHD, assisting the pupil in overcoming barriers to learning. The aim of the one-to-one support is to keep the child within the classroom and keep disruptions levels to a minimum.
About the school
The school is seeking an engaging and proactive ADHD Teaching Assistant to join their motivated team. Focusing on the whole child and making sure that each child is the best they can be this school really is striving for outstanding in every area. The school is located near the Glodwick area of Oldham and is part of a large multi academy trust. It is easily accessed by public transport with trams coming into the town centre and a regular bus time table to the school.
- Have experience working 1:1 with pupils who need support within the classroom
- Must be always patient and calm
- Be able to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Be nurturing and patient.
- Mentor and engage with the students, successfully delivering specifically designed educational packages.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must hold a qualification relevant to the role
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.