Vision For Education is currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School in Ashford
About the role
This position is to start ASAP, however later start will be considered.
The Educator will be dealing with a range of needs for the students so a proactive attitude to create an engaging learning environment will be paramount in this role.
About the school
The School is a Large Secondary School which has excellent facilities with modern buildings. There is an expectation at the school to achieve every students potential through successful learning outcomes.
- Significant experience as a Teaching Assistant working with children with SEN.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant working with children with SEN
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.