We are looking for an experienced SEN Class Teacher for a setting in Chorley, starting ASAP or September 2022.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as an SEN Class Teacher (applications from ECTs are welcome), specifically with Autism and complex learning difficulties due to the nature of the students in the class. The ideal SEN Teacher will be comfortable in dealing with PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties) and working as part of a team with numerous Teaching Assistants within the class.
Experience working in either the Primary or Secondary sectors are welcome.
The SEN Class Teacher role will commence ASAP or in September 2022, depending on candidate availability.
About the school
The setting is based in Chorley and is an all-through provider from students aged 2-19 years old.
All students within the setting have an EHCP (Education, Health and Care Plan) and has provision to meet the needs of children with severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Condition and speech, language and communication needs. In addition, some students also have complex medical needs, physical difficulties and multi-sensory impairments.
- Holding a PGCE qualification or QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Have experience working in a similar setting with young people that have a variety of learning difficulties.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to work well as part of a wider team.
- Be confident teaching small classes of SEN students.
- Hold knowledge of either the Primary/Secondary national curricula.
- Holding QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent
- Having relevant recent experience as a classroom practitioner
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.