Vision for Education are currently looking for an SEMH Teaching Assistant to work in schools across Trafford supporting students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
About the role
As an SEMH Teaching Assistant your responsibilities will include assessing the needs of students and using your knowledge and specialist skills to support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs in their learning. As such recognising and responding to their induvial needs is a desired skill.
About the school
The schools we work with in Trafford provide supportive and nurturing environments for students who find mainstream school unsuitable. The successful SEMH Teaching Assistant will be motivated to make a positive difference in students learning and care deeply about their wellbeing and personal development.
There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period.
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks of relevant experience
- Be motivated to make a positive difference in students’ learning
- Care deeply about students’ wellbeing and personal development
- A minimum of six weeks experience of working with children and young people
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.