Vision for Education are working with a school in Blackpool that require a part time Teaching Assistant to work with a year 7 pupil with Emotional and behavioural difficulties
About the role
This secondary school based in Preston require a Teaching Assistant to support a year 7 pupil. This is a full time role, however the school are happy to be flexible for the right candidate.
You will be required to work closely with a year 7 pupil and assist them with their classroom activities throughout the school day.
Ideally would will hold a minimum of a level 2 TA qualification and have previous experience of supporting students with Emotional and behavioural difficulties.
About the school
This school based in Preston is a co-educational mainstream setting. It has an excellent and well resourced SEND department that benefits for exceptional leadership.
- Have experience working with secondary age children
- Hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
- childcare level 2 or equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.