Vision for Education is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Secondary Teacher to join our busy supply teaching team and to work across friendly Secondary schools in Grimsby and surrounding areas.
About the role
You would be on a guaranteed pay scheme, where we will guarantee you at least 3.5 days work each week. At the moment, our current candidates are working full time on this scheme due to exceptional demand. The desired Secondary Teacher will be working within different departments, with a wide range of ability levels including SEND. Days and hours can be discussed with the candidate as there is flexibility to work part time or full time.
About the school
We work with schools across Grimsby, surrounding areas and beyond. You will be working across our friendly client secondary schools in and around Grimsby.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have experience working in a educational setting
- 6 weeks referenceable experience in past 2 years
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.