We are currently looking to appoint a Science Teacher on behalf of a secondary school based in Worthing for an immediate, full-time position until Easter 2022.
About the role
The school are looking for a dynamic Science Teacher who has an aspirational vision that can inspire young people. The Science Teacher will be responsible for delivering Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4, you will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
The Secondary school based in Worthing is a small school that has strong Christian values which run through all that they do in the school. They cater to students aged between 11 – 16, they currently have around 600 pupils on roll and up until last year they were an all-boys school. They are a community school that has high expectations and can provide unique training and aim for the best CPD to all staff.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
- Recent teaching experience to students aged between 11 - 16
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.