Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools across the South Durham and Bishop Auckland area for a start in September 2022.
About the role
The desired Science teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within a Science department and be comfortable teaching Chemistry, Biology and Physics at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
This School is an inclusive community, including both pupils and parents into the schools ethos. The school believes that all pupils, regardless of their ability should have access to education where their needs are met, and they are valued. The school aims to support and encourage pupils to become caring, responsible and self-assured individuals.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.