Central and South Manchester areas
Supply roles - daily, short term and long term placements
Flexible start dates
Pay - supply rate, Salary is dependent on experience, training and qualifications
About the role
Are you a dedicated and passionate Teacher of Science?
Are you looking for a new challenge, working in a range of secondary schools across Manchester?
Vision For Education are Recruiting! We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Science, to join a successful team of supply teachers. Ideally, we would like someone to start as soon as possible however, can be flexible on start dates depending on your current circumstances. We’re happy to work around you!
The ideal Teacher of Science will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As the Teacher of Science, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Teacher of Science has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
About the school
We work with schools across the whole of Greater Manchester. Those areas include: Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Cheshire East, Tameside, Stockport, Buxton, Oldham, Bury and Rochdale.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience teaching Science to secondary aged pupils
- Experience teaching Key Stage 5 would be an advantage but not essential for this role.
- Be a passionate and innovative teaching of Secondary Science
- Hold QTS
- Have recent experience teaching science to secondary aged pupils
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.