The desired candidate will ideally have prior knowledge and experience of working within a school office or an administration setting.
About the role
Providing administrative support for students, parents and staff, you will be a highly organised individual able to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines. Duties will include answering queries both face-to-face and over the telephone alongside administrative duties including writing reports, updating databases and filing systems. You will need an efficient and helpful demeanour and an ability to think on your feet as well as excellent communication skills.
About the school
This school is at the heart of the North Yorkshire community. They have been supporting pupils for over 60 years and continue to do so with an ethos that is child centred, ensuring that ‘every child really does matter’.
- Admin experience
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have previous admin experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.