Vision for Education is currently recruiting an RE (Religious Education) Teacher for a secondary school based in North Manchester to start September 2022.
About the role
The ideal candidate will hold Qualified Teacher Status and will not only be a subject specialist in Religious Studies but will also be willing and able to deliver general cover across other subject areas where required.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or an Early Career Teacher looking to professionally develop your skills – this role would be suitable for you. If you are an Religious Education Teacher that can enthuse and motivate students, then this exciting opportunity is for you.
The role will start September 2022 and be ongoing.
About the school
Our schools are is located in a modern settings and can range from repots of ‘requires improvement’ to ‘outstanding’ teaching practices.
The successful applicant will join teams and staff where they will be supported in positive environments lead by passionate management teams who share resources and often produce detailed planning for your perusal and use. Our client schools are seeking a Teacher of Religious Education (RE) who put children at the heart of everything they do and we always strive to building outstanding relationships between staff and pupils, through mutual respect and understanding for all. Strong Behaviour management strategies are key and adapting to suit the needs of the children are desirable attributes.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS.
- Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.